Registration for the 2014 runBUCKS events are open!
you sponsors, runners, volunteers and staff for making the 2013 running season a success.
and photos are posted on the 'Results and Photos' page.
Keep sharing your stories with us through
social media and sharing your experience with your friends.
TOP 13 OF 2013!
- Chasing the Unicorn Marathon was
created in an effort to help runners qualify last minute for 2014 Boston Marathon- 28% of participants did qualify
- Run the Lights family fun run at Shady Brook Farms had 1200 participants raising over
$15,800 for charity partners
- Mike Anis wins Chasing
the Unicorn Marathon as fastest marathon ever in Bucks County with a time of 2:37:05.37
- First time event, Delaware Canal Half Marathon sells out
- Bucks County 10 Miler was created as a themed alternative race to the Broad Street Run
- The Bucky Challenge- the running of the Delaware Canal Half Marathon on Saturday and the Bucks
County Marathon on Sunday- was completed by 23 runners
Engle sets new course record for Bucks County Marathon with a time of 2:40:46.57
- runBucks helped raise nearly $60,000 for charity partners through the support of
sponsors and participation of runners
- Participants from 4
foreign countries (Canada, England, Australia, Switzerland) and over 20 states
2,000 finishers in the Bucks County Marathon Series, 11 runners completed all events
in the series.
- 142 miles of racing in the 15
runBucks in-house events in 2013- 3 brand new events were created
official runBucks race distances Chronotrack chip timed
- Scott Tinley,
IRONMAN champion, raced for “pinks” and bar tabs at Warminster St Pat’s 5K (and won)